Friday, October 1, 2010

Dr Randy Bulger's Award Presentation

It is not suprising to me that Randy has the same relationship and connection with every one in his life. He is as describe by all these people and I'm so grateful to have shared that very personal and enduring gift of his being part of my life.

We are bonded by the trumpet experience from much different ends of the music world. He keep you close when your not holding up your end.

It cannot go without being said that it was in his living room that Roberta as she related her time as a missionary in the Congo gave me the ability to see and understand humanity and the value of joy in my profession. She is singularly responsible for my many years of service as a Public Defender in a poor impoversed community.

They walk the walk and if you slow down they will wait, pick you up and show true humility and the power of being true to one's self. I would not have seen the world or understood joy but for the bond that comes from being in the enduring lives of Randy and Roberta Bulger.

I love you both. Randell A. Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment